Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Patient Reviews: Richmond Hill Invisalign, Markham Braces, and Thornhill Orthodontics Experiences

At Markham Centre Orthodontics, Dr. Tam and his team of professionals understand that everyone expects straight teeth and a beautiful smile from their orthodontic treatment. We also know that there are various motivations and a lot of choice for seeking orthodontic care in Markham and Toronto. That is why the success of our work is measured not only by providing you with a beautiful smile, but with a wonderful experience along the way, that you can share with your friends, family, and colleagues.

We thank our patients for providing us with the following online reviews from our website. It is extremely gratifying for us to receive affirmation, from both adults and teens, that we are providing the wonderful care and environment that we strive for. We look forward to continuing to be your choice for Invisalign in Richmond Hill, braces in Pickering, and orthodontists in Markham. Contact us at 905-477-7750 to schedule your complimentary consultation!



Braces and Invisalign Reviews of Dr. Jason Tam and Markham Centre Orthodontics


I never thought I'd have straight teeth because I just will not wear braces and needed some serious movement. Doctor Tam plotted out, what seemed impossible, a treatment using Invisalign and he moved a tooth from behind my main row of teeth to the front. It's been a long road (2 years+) but my teeth are straight and awesome! And no braces! I can't overstate how impressive this Dr.Tam, his staff, and the facility are. If you need orthodontics and are in the Markham area do yourself a favour and at least check MCO out.
-Rajesh K.

I have been a patient of Markham Centre Orthodontics for nearly two years and just recently had my braces removed. Working with Dr. Tam and his team has been a pleasant and an enjoyable experience. Markham Centre Orthodontics offers a modern and contemporary style, as well as a well kept and clean environment. This clinic is very welcoming and is great for patients of all ages. I am very happy with my results, and would recommend this clinic to anyone in need of orthodontic treatment.
-Erin L.

I have been with MCO for almost a year, and I've been seeing great results. The customer service is amazing and Dr. Tam and his team make you feel right at home. I would recommend Dr. Tam to anybody who's looking for a perfect smile!
-Lyshelle B.

I had a great experience with Markham Centre Orthodontics. I wanted the invisalign treatment done as soon as possible and they made driving from far away worth it. The facility is modern and clean. The MCO staff addressed all my questions and concerns and helped make the procedure quick and easy. In less than a year my teeth are straight. I recommend getting the invisalign treatment here. Thank you MCO. -Cory O

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Tam and his staff. They are an excellent team and the facility is state of the art! If you need braces, MCO is the place to go! Being an adult, getting braces was one of those things that I wanted to get done for a very long time but was afraid of the process. After going for consultations at several other orthodontists with no success, my dentist recommended Dr Tam. I immediately felt comfortable with him. The initial consultation was very thorough with xrays, pictures and assessments done on the spot. When it came time to get my braces on, I was pleasantly surprised that Dr Tam had a more efficient way of getting the brackets on that took little time and wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. All procedures are explained to me and I was told what to expect every step of the way. I have had my braces for 15 months now and the progress has been amazing. I actually started seeing dramatic results at my second visit!
-Pauline T.



No comments: