Saturday, January 16, 2010
Richmond Hill Invisalign Orthodontist Details Invisalign Appointment Timeline
We're well into the New Year at Markham Centre Orthodontics and have been seeing a lot of interest in Invisalign clear braces to straighten teeth and improve smiles.
Below is an approximate timeline for your appointments:
1. Comprehensive complimentary consultation with records- 1 hour
2. PVS impressions- 20-30 min (may be combined with consult visit)
3. Initial Invisalign Insertion and Instructions- 20-30 min
4. Placement of attachments and instructions on aligner insertion and removal- 45min to 1 hr
5. Checking current aligner and dispensing subsequent aligners- 15min. Add approximately 15min if IPR is required
6. Attachment removal, and final/progress records, and PVS imp for refinement/mid course correction or retainer impressions if required- 45min to 1hr
7. Retention visits- 10-15min
Please call us at 905-477-7750 or email us if you are interested in straightening your teeth without braces. We look forward to hearing from you soon!