|The choice for your Toronto Invisalign Provider is not so clear!|
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Toronto Invisalign : Top 5 questions to ask before choosing a provider
While the popularity of Invisalign in Toronto has increased, there are still a lot of misconceptions about this clear orthodontics technique. It is viewed as a commodity where you are purchasing Invisalign from Align Technology via a doctor, instead of looking at it as a technique where it is being used as a tool by the doctor. The issue is that the experience and skill of the doctor and their team will play a large role in the success of your treatment, which is why the cost of Invisalign can be so variable amongst doctors.
Here are the top 5 questions you should be asking your Invisalign doctor before deciding on your treatment.
1. Are you an orthodontist or a dentist who is certified with Invisalign?
2. How many Invisalign treatments have you completed and can you show me some examples?
3. Do you teach other doctors how to use Invisalign, won any awards for your treatment, or been published by Align Technology?
4. Do you have a dedicated Invisalign technician working with you?
5. How often is Invisalign treatment in your office unsuccessful, requiring you to use metal braces?
Our next several entries will discuss why these questions are so important before you choose your Invisalign doctor.